What is economic freedom, anyway? Our definitions:
- Producing more than you consume.
- The ability to earn, build, use and share wealth in the manner an individual chooses.
The ultimate freedom to make choices about one’s own life!
For parents and those who support the healthy development of children and young people
Owner’s Manual: Designed to help you operate your child during the first five years.
Sturdy Stems: Let’s cultivate the development of young people age 6 to 12.
Links to other sources:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Child Development Institute
- Talaris Institute/Parenting Counts
For early childhood educators and parents who want more
7 Simple Ideas: Tips to make your classroom bloom!
How do the brains of very young children develop?
- Experiences Build Brain Architecture
- Serve & Return Interaction Shapes Brain Circuitry
- Toxic Stress Derails Healthy Development
For the parents of teenagers or anybody who works with adolescents
- Tim Elmore – Growing Leaders
- Growing Leaders Manifesto
For community leaders
- Spiritual Development Center
Insights and practical guidance for parents to understand and nurture spiritual development, birth to age 17.
- The Search Institute
Provides information on promoting healthy children, youth, and communities through the 40 Developmental Assets.