How to Apply
Be sure your proposal aligns with:
Geographic Areas of Interest
We consider grant proposals that benefit people in communities where our founder, Mr. Chet Dekko, had an interest during his lifetime. Those communities are:
- Alabama: Limestone County.
- Florida: Collier County. Applications by invitation only.
- Indiana: DeKalb, LaGrange, Kosciusko, Noble, Steuben,
- and Whitley Counties.
- Iowa: Clarke, Decatur, Lucas, Ringgold, and Union Counties.
- Minnesota: Norman County.
Concentration on Young People
Our grantmaking is focused on projects that support the healthy development of children from birth to age 18.
Our Desire to Invest in Specific Results
In each of our grantmaking areas of interest, we have selected specific results that we believe will most directly help us accomplish our mission. For maximum flexibility we also offer an “Other” category that allows for creativity and innovation.